Crock pot Tortellini Soup

This is one of the best crock pot meals I have ever made. It is super easy and tastes amazing!




Crock pot Tortellini Soup Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 (19 oz.) bag frozen Cheese Tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 (14.5 oz) cans of Italian Style diced tomatoes, drained
1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese or neufchatel (less fat)
1 lb. of ground sausage or chicken/turkey sausage
4 cups of chicken broth

DIRECTIONS

Brown the sausage and put all ingredients in crock pot,
chunking up the cream cheese. 
Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
(Keep an eye on your tortellini, it may be done sooner as crock pots can vary in temperature.)

Serves 4-6
bon appétit

Comments

  1. This is an amazing soup!! It made a huge batch in my crock pot. My husband added corn which gave it good flavor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! My husband also loves this. I have made it too many times to admit! :)

      Delete
    2. Will be making this recipe, but is it recommended to add tortellini and spinach in last hour so they don't turn to mush? Thanks

      Delete
  2. My mom made me this soup a few weeks ago and my 2yo ate a huge bowl! Just got done putting it in my crockpot! Thank you for a yummy recipe that the whole family can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Chocolate Brownie Trifle